So here's the deal, I HATE BLOGS!!! I hate them- not because I don't LOVE the people who write them- I just do...
SO you ask yourself- why the jump to the dark side? Why Rebecca is it okay for YOU to have a blog but not anyone else? Well the answer is two fold;
1) I don't like to live by the rules, AND
2) As of late I feel like I have things to say- things that I cannot REALLY imagine anyone else caring about but I want them put out there. I want them recorded. And so HERE WE ARE to quote Daniel Cook!
I think I shall start EVERY post with a song according to the way I'm feeling- and feel free to finish the lyrics for me should anyone at all actually read this.
Hmmm well tonight's is easy;
More holiness give me, more strivings within.
More patience in suffering, more sorrow for sin.
More faith in my Savior, more sense of His care.
More joy in His service, more purpose in prayer.
It won't always be a hymn, but tonight I feel the need to adhere to who I am at the core- Tomorrow it could be Rob Zombie...
I'm excited to read your blog and stay in touch better than I have. Congrats on entering the dark side!
ReplyDeleteMore gratitude give me,
ReplyDeleteMore trust in the Lord,
More pride in his glory,
More hope in his word,
More tears for his sorrows,
More pain at his grief,
More meekness in trial,
More praise for relief.
I'm the FIRST follower...
ReplyDeleteYay blog!! <3
ReplyDeletelove it! and what a perfect choice for your first lyrics! I always cry when I try to sing it - <3 YOU!
ReplyDeleteI never thought I would blog either....yet I do. It's been a learning and growing experience for me. Great song. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
ReplyDeleteYep - your taste is music is as varied as your friends at Joeys... I miss you and will love keeping in touch through your blog... even if you don't return the favor. I like that you crossed over to the dark side with a black background. How cleverly symbolic. Look forward to more and more updates.
ReplyDelete